Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time Flys!

I tell ya I am making my own schedule and it seems that my days are going faster than ever even when I am in control of them!! Today I am having a very LAZY day. I am allowing myself to take some time to chill since I am always on the go. People always say to me"DON'T YOU EVER SIT" and the truth is I rarely do. So far today I woke up at 11:00am and did some chores around my home and now here I sit, hair in a bun with my favorite pink robe on talking to you! This feels really good but the juices are flowing so this lazy stuff will come to an end as soon as I finish this blog. I am going to get cleaned up and go out in the bright sun and see what trouble I can get myself into. The one thing that I find myself doing is SHOPPING alot! It is really for a great cause though, we are having such a blast on HERBICEPS that I feel I need to entertain all of you with new naughty outfits as much as possible! Again, the support all of you give me on the cam is just awesome and I am sooo thankful for all of you!

Tonight I am going to go to the gym and hit chest and my cadio along with some ab work. You can also catch me on HERBICEPS around 8:00pm eastern if you want to have some fun with me!! It is live and has potiential to get alittle NAUGHTY!! Just the way we like it!!! :)

Until Next Time..... Stay Naughty For ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home