Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Erotic Thoughts

Sunday was a great day for me. I am gettting ready for another shoot with the beautiful Denise Masino so I am taking my body to the limit for the next several weeks. Sunday I woke to head right out to the gym. After an hour of cardio for my first session of the day my body needed sometime to recoupe. So I had a wonderful idea, NUDE SUNBATHING!! What could be better than the hot Florida sun on a hard worked hard body. My afternoon was spent in my very private yard amoung beautiful flowers and my lovely nude body catching some rays. It wasn't long before reality hit and it was time for cardio session #2!! Well it was fun while it lasted!! LoL.

My last day of work at my current job is the end of February and then I will be all yours on WEBCAM and getting lots of updates on this site. I am excited for a change but a bit nervous at the same time.

Are you all ready for Valentines Day?? I am, I love to be spoiled and I am always looking for a reason to be NAUGHTY and what a perfect day to tease and torture my man!!

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty For ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

%-o Hey girl. Mmmm, and ¿where do you have images in your diary??
And... those images whole! in lycra.
X-?

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home