Friday, December 07, 2007

Yes, I am ALIVE!!

Hey everyone, you are probably like where did that bitch go. Well I am here and in full naughty swing!! Let me get you up to speed on where my life has been over the past weeks. All I can say is speed puts it lightly!! :) For the past 2 weeks I moved into our new home. Between upgrades, shopping and cleaning I am worn out. Not to mention my job which keeps me in turbo mode!! I am still waiting for a tech to come to my home to connect the high speed internet BUT that should get done sometime next week. So that is why I have been MIA the past several weeks. So here I am in my office at work touching base with all of you, who mean sooo much to ME.

Now for some good news.... Just because I moved and work is crazy does NOT mean I put my body on hold. In fact just the opposite. I am getting leaner each day and I am so tight right now. See I won't let you all down!! :) You will get to see with the next set of updates I do. Also, my new place brings new settings for some HOTT updates which I am planning as we speak. Aren't you glad I really know how to multi task! So stay tuned to my naughty life cause now that this transition in my life has passed I am bringing a harder, even more NAUGHTY nuriye to the scene in 2008, think you can handle it?? :) Also, I will be back and better than ever on herbiceps sometime next week so come and check me out!

Until next time.... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home