Sunday, September 16, 2007

Too Hott

For those who don't know I live in sunny florida and let me tell you this September seems hotter than mid July. Today it seems I spent the day sweating. From the time I got up the sweat started. First thing my hour of cardio outside, WOW I thought I was going to die out there. Then I took a well deserved COLD shower just to start a photo shoot guess where, you got it, OUTSIDE! Spent the afternnon shooting and sweating but at least I was being naughty so I did enjoy that sweat! :) Now here I sit whith my candles burning in my favorite pink robe chatting with all of you.

Well updates are on the way for this week along with video clips. It is soooo funny of how people react to muscle and then add the fact that I am infront of a camera,it causes chaos! Today we hiked and shot in the wildlife preserve so I was in a cute outfit but nothing too naughty.:) I swear people were like smashing into each other to see what we were doing. I just think it is so funny,I am gonna start carring business cards to promote "Me" while I am out!!

Until Next Time... Stay NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger RF said...

Hi!Nuriye! Nice to meet you!
You have a wonderful body.
It's so great and beautiful.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home