Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Night

Ahhhh, my day has come to a close. Here I sit at my computer in my favorite tee shirt and wet hair fresh from the shower. My home is full of lit candles and the cozy smells just fill the whole place. It is nights like this that I am sooo thankful for. Moments to sit back relax and just CHILL!

See my day was anything BUT CHILL. It started at 6:00am with my hour walk outside. I came in from that walk drenched! A few hours later it was off to get my manicure and pedicure. Around 2:00 we went to train legs. Finally my day was completed with my second hour of cardio.

Now I sit here with you and my enchanting home that I am totally enjoying right now. So light a candle for me and get Naughty with the one you love!!
Until next time... Stay NAUGHTY FOR ME!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home