Sunday, March 11, 2007

Celebration and Sadness

Well on my way to see family to celebrate my B-day for the weekend we got a very sad call to inform us that our dear friend of several years died suddenly. Life is so funny that way, how things can change at a drop of a hat. I tend to deal with death in a very quiet way, I say alot of prayer and get thru it one day at a time. The thing about me is I am not a cryer so I just keep to myself and deal with the pain in that way. So although I had a wonderful B-day it was hard not to think about my friend and how her life has changed with the death if her husband.

So now for some good news. I went on the HOTTEST photo shoot this past weekend. When I tell you these pics are something that you all have never seen on this site. See I told you the best was yet to come so sit back and enjoy these. As soon as Andy gets home this week we will post one gallery and video. All I can say is get the tissues out to clean up cause this is a HOTT one!!

Well I must run but I will catch up with you this week. I will be on webcam this week so I will also post those times.

Until Next Time.......

Stay Naughty for me!
XOXO
NURIYE:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home