Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sorry~

Well what can I say but "I'm Sorry". I am not too sure where my webmaster is BUT I have several e-mails to him in hopes of an update going up very soon. Now you understand why I need to be in control of things!! On a happy note, I will be on FTWEBCAM several times this week so you can come see me and chat! Hey, we can even get alittle NAUGHTY together! Just check the schedule, I will be on tomorrow from 9:00pm-10:00pm.

I am very excited to see the Arnold Classic. Denise Masino is making a come back and she really looks wonderful, a true champion! I hope you all are doing well and please hang in there with me, I will get things back on track with the updates I am just sad you all are a victim of a Naughty webmaster!!

Stay Naughty for me!

Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home