Monday, November 20, 2006

I can hear you now!!

I can just hear you all saying "WHEN THE F#*@% IS NURIYE GONNA UPDATE HER STINKIN SITE"!!! Trust me I know these things!! :) Here is the good news, an update will be up in just a couple days. See when there is time away from updates it means I am either juggling 1000 other things well actually that is the only excuse! I just do too many things. :(

Well moving on, things have been crazy and time just runs away from me too often! Training is going well although it has taken a back seat at times but this muscle ain't going anywhere. Are you all ready for the hoilday!! My mouth waters when I think about that Turkey dinner. Spending time with my parents is also a blast and I can't wait to get there. My husband is a bit sick at the moment but I hope he is better for turkey day.

I just spoke with my dear friend Patty and she is feeling like shit! That is something I never like to hear but she will go for some tests and we will make sure she is good as new before long!! See I don't have a ton of friends BUT the ones I have are very special to me and my Patsi is at the top of my list!! She and her wonderful husband will be in Florida next month so I will see her soon!

Until Next Time...... Stay Naughty for me!!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home