Thursday, September 07, 2006

MERCY!!

WOW, what a past couple of weeks I have had!! I just got done being just about the sickest I have ever been. Strep throat along with a kidney problem. We are talking like 103 fever for several days! That is one sure way to NOT feel naughty. Anyway I am getting back to my naughty ways and ready to get things rolling again. I just went back to the gym yesterday and it felf so good to get the blood in my muscles again. The update due to come up today is a blast from the past but is pretty cool. I think it is good to mix it up a bit with adding pics from the past so you can see all my looks. My arms are still at 17 and very hard and I think it would take a chisel to break these legs down so don't worry hot new pics are coming this weekend. Also, please e-mail me any photo requests! Ahhhh, it feels so good to be ME again! :)

Stay Naughty for ME!!

xoxo
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home