Sunday, July 30, 2006

Catch Up!!

Well it seems like forever since I touched base with you all. The update on my site is delayed due to Andy covering the USA'S in Vegas. It is so awesome to hear that Heather Policky went pro, she is such a champion and a beautiful women! Speaking of Vegas, I am 8 weeks away from touching ground in sin city!! This will be an awesome shoot with Denise Masino and time away for my husband and I to play!:) We also started training at a new gym this weekend. I have been at the same one for like 2 years and need a change. The new atmosphere should inspire me to hit it hard for the next 8 weeks! I just measured my arms and they finally hit 17'' very hot! A lean 17'' here to entertain you all! :) Now my Sunday is almost over and 5am will be here very soon and at that time another week begins! Thank you all for your support and hang in there for the update we will get it up as soon Andy gets back!!

xoxo
Naughty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home