Sunday, July 16, 2006

Miami Muscle

Well after a wonderful weekend with my husband another work week begins! We took our cameras to the hoppin South Beach and I brought a bit of muscle to Miami!! We have some really exciting video clips for you this update!! I am really excited to hear feedback from you on the drastic improvements of my videos! :) I am soooo happy that hurdle is accomplished.

Saturday night we went to the Southern States and checked out the awesome lineup of men and women that hit the stage. Some of the c0mpetitors really put on a awesome show, that was really cool and the music always makes me want to get up and dance!!! :)

Now I am off to bed to dream naughty dreams and rest my body for 5am cardio.

Until next time, Stay naughty for ME!!!!!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home