Monday, June 26, 2006

Venti Iced Red Eye

Let me tell you, I had such a crazy week last week!! I shot 3 dvds with the wonderful Denise Masino and had some time to kick back and hang with her a bit as well. She is a world class Body Builder and a dear friend. I must say I love her, she is my pal!!:) We hit Starbucks each night since we shot over night. We got these iced coffees called "red eyes" since they get you going with a real coffee kick! I am still recovering from our week and am ready to hit my gym again. I am back on schedule with updates so you will not feel neglected any longer! :) The update just posted was from a couple years ago but its still HOTT!! Bubbles and Muscle what else does one need! :) Thankyou for all your support! Stay Naughty for me..... I am too tired from being VERY naughty for 8 days straight! :0

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home