Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Great Tan

Well as I mentioned to you all before, a great tan can do wonders! I was at the post office today and I guy stopped me to say I had a kick ass tan! I think this is the first time someone stopped to say something other than "WOW, how did you get those muscles". From the post office I explored the grocery store for various items and snacks for me and my super hunky husband. :) Now I am home taking some time to hang here before cardio and the gym. All is going well here and I wanted to give you a heads up on my updates. We will be doing one video and one pic update weekly so 2 total. Had to rework it a bit since schedules are quite busy. BUT not too busy for my fans!!! :) I want to say thank you for supporting me and being here with me. Also, I will have some really killer updates in June from my shoot with Denise. I will be surrounded by hot, muscle babes. What is a Naughty Girl like myself to do.......... stay tuned!!:)

Until then, Stay Naughty for me!!
xoxoxoxo,
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home