Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tiny Bikini

Ahhhh what a great tan will do for the mind!!! I just got in from sun bathing in the hot Florida sun. Boy I tell ya my pool looks like a Vegas Resort but ask me how many times I go to it!! Like NEVER! I am so busy, the tanning salon is the fastest way for me to keep bronzed. I just injured my neck yesterday that is why I was not on Web Cam. I am OK BUT sore and must continue to train since my shoot is just around the corner. Yesterday I was in bad shape from the pain so I decided to pass on the web cam show. I am sorry about that, I really love to be on with you BUT it is so hard to cram in my schedule. Now that this hard body is sun kissed I am off to the gym for cardio then home and back to the gym later!! I just heard from Denise and we are so excited to Play together this June. I will also be hitting Sin City with her in August, we will be sure to light that strip on FIRE once we arrive! :) Talk to you very soon!!

STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME! :)
xoxo,
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home