Friday, May 26, 2006

Ahhhh the weekend

I hope you are all ready for the weekend. I am so ready to shoot and have some fun. Tomorrow my husband and I will meet a friend to train legs then off for some lunch. It will be good to train in a different gym for a change. I am looking so fucking hard it is crazy I am sooo excited for my shoot. I will give you some updates this weekend. Other than that life is good and I am ready to snuggle into bed for the night! :) On another note I want to give my love to my dear friend Patty!! I have been so busy with work and training I have neglected her!! "Patty if you read this, I love you and miss you"!! :) You know when you don't live near someone time gets away with you!!! She is the BEST!! Until tomorrow.......

Stay Naughty for ME!
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home