Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Smell the muscle!!

Well today I am going to the lovely DMV to renew my liscense. HMMMM, think they will let me hit a pose for my liscense?:) I am not even going to ask, those employees are not easily impressed infact they are down right SCARY! The other day my husband and I were on our way to location to shoot when all of a sudden........RAIN came flying from the sky. That didn't stop us, we figured a wet shoot is always hot but we were able to seek shelter for most of the shoot. The only problem was trying to get lighting to light ME! It was soooo dark out BUT it came out OK and I am sure you will enjoy. A funny thing happened while we were shooting. We were at an office complex, actually Attorneys work there but it was a Sunday and the lot was fairly empty. Well I am shooting and things are getting a bit HOT to say the least. Well I look up and there are like 10 Attorneys outside watching me! Like they could smell the muscle and had to get a closer look. Gee, hope I heated up their boring day at work I know it did the trick for me!! Until next time ...... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!


xoxox
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home