Monday, June 05, 2006

It's gettin HOTTTT!!

Well let me tell you I am heating things up in the gym for this shoot with Denise. My body is getting harder than ever and just in time, 2 weeks to go. Although, I am feeling a bit TIRED to say the least. In fact today I left my home with a garbage bag in top of my car which I was supposed to drop at the place in my complex for trash!! Yikes, can anyone say LOW CARBS!! :) But it is sooo worth it cause I am so pround of my body for this shoot!! Exciting things are in the works for the month of June. After my shoot I am going to get a video camera to shoot some long videos and start my own Naughty line of videos. I am not sure where to start with that BUT I will make it happen! You can count on that!! :) Stay tuned the best is yet to come!!

Stay Naughty For Me!!

xoxox
Nuriye

Almost forgot.... I am thinking about auditioning for the WWE. I will keep you posted on that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home