Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dinner with a Friend

It is Sunday night and another week is upon us. My husband and I just arrived home from a wonderful dinner with Denise Masino. She has become a really close friend and it is always great to catch up with my buddy!! :) She looks amazing and is looking forward to Vegas! I am still waiting for Andy to arrive home from Vegas and update my shoot. I am sure he is anxious to get back and tend to his sites so be patient I have an update lined up for you all don't worry!! :) My Vegas prep is going well and I am as usual juggling several things at once. Sometime I wonder how I get it all done in a day BUT sometimes it involves 18 hour days when all is done! :( It is worth it and I am full of ideas for this site, to create my own Naughty Empire!! Trust me the best is yet to come. I have not heard any feed back about my improvements on my videos. I would love to hear from you so DON'T BE SHY!! Also, my questions that I requested are still needed so ASK away! On that note I am off to bed to get some needed rest to start another week. Until next time......

Stay Naughty for ME!!

xoxo
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home