Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pain in the ASS!!

Let me tell you the past 3 days have been a pain in my ASS!! Our computer got a virus and we pretty much had to start from scratch!! I lost all programs BUT with the help of my #1 husband things should be up and running very soon. This will cause a slight delay in my updates BUT I will have new pics and videos clips for you by the weekend. I am in need of a major vacation and I will take you along with me!! I need some fun in the sun and time to just be human for like 5 days!! Rest assured you will have the inside peak of all naughty times that take place on my vacation!!

On another note I miss my parents soooo much. They traveled over seas to vacation for a few months and are coming home very soon. I miss talking to my mom, she keeps me in line and always makes me smile. We are so different but very much the same, sounds wierd but is very true.

Tomorrow I am going to sleep pool side and soak up some Florida rays!! This hard body needs it!!

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty for ME!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home