Thursday, October 05, 2006

New found respect!

WOW, let me tell you, today I was innocently standing on my patio enjoying Floridas weather when this squirrel came frockling up the palm tree in front of my place. All I have to say is this little fucker was hung like a HORSE. I never knew these little animals were packing it like that! I just found an all new respect for them!! Leave it to me to pick up on the little, BIG things like that!! hehe! :)

On a web site note, I will be posting 2 new video clips by Friday and then it will be about a week or so for the next update since my webmaster is taking a well deserved vacation! Just wanted you to know that so you don't start swearing at me for no updates! lol

Until Next Time Stay Naughty For ME!!
xoxo,
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home