Sunday, September 10, 2006

Offer to hit the big screen!

Well, I received an offer from a producer to be cast in a movie to be shot in the big apple. I am still waiting on the details BUT I will let you all know just as soon as I know. You never know what will come your way and if the offers come and sound good I am taking them! lol! Blood and Kisses, the movie that I shot with Denise Masino will be coming out in October I think and that will be a very cool thing. Lots of hard work went into that film so I really hope you support it and enjoy it most of all.

Next week I am going to go and see my parents and just hang with them. They are two very cool people and it will be so good to see them again. They have been in Europe for 3 months so it has been WAY too long since we have seen them. I miss my mommy! :) Yes, even naughty girls need their mom!! lol!

Other than that all is well and training is going well. I will get you all some video updates. My work schedule has been EXTRA crazy lately so PLEASE be patient inregards to my updates they may be off just by a couple days here and there! But never think you are less then TOP priority!!

Stay Naughty for ME

xoxoxo
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home