Monday, October 30, 2006

It's a done deal!

Well remember a few weeks back I was telling you all about a new business venture I was getting involved in, well it is complete. I am now a partner in a Hormone Replacement Clinic and I am so ready to get things rolling. Any of you looking for any type of Hormone Replacement need to contact me and I will get you what you need. Just send me an e-mail and I will tell you what I need. So many of us are not balanced hormonallly but I can get you there.

This means I am officially working around the clock!lol!! I will still make time to be Naughty you can count on that! Time just flies by I tell ya! Pretty soon we will be chowing down Turkey and spending time with family during the hoildays! For those who don't know Christmas is my favorite hoiliday for one reason..... PRESENTS!! I know, I know, it is not all about that BUT I can't get them open fast enough come Christmas morning.:)

I hope all of you are doing well and I will get you some new updates very soon. Enjoy the 3 new video clips, we had a blast doing them!

Until next time....... Stay NAUGHTY FOR ME

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home