Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Partnership

Well some of you may know this already but for those who don't, there always seems to be something going on in Nuriye land. Although at times it makes me down right TIRED I wouldn't have it any other way. Well the new news is my husband and I may embark on a new business venture. We have to meet with a few other people involved but as soon as I come to an agreement I will let you in on our new money maker! This means we can work 24 hours a day, sure why not:). I think I live by the saying I will sleep when I am dead until then I need to make things happen, we only live once. I am just so happy I can live my crazy life with my husband, with him by my side I know things will always be OK!

Now I did send my video updates to my webmaster for the update but he did not have a chance to get them up but don't get your panties in a knot :) I will give you some great updates in the next round. See I have some very naughty things up my sleeve BUT naughty girls never tell they just DO IT! So you will see what I am talking about very shortly!!

Hope all of you are doing well!!

Until Next Time ...... Stay Naughty for ME!!

xoxox
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home