Sunday, February 04, 2007

Well worth it!

Well I know it has been awhile since I have let you know what was going on in my naughty world. The great thing is I have been spending time with family I have not seen in years! Getting time to catch up with them is so special and something I am so thankful for! I spent this week with my family and having fun doing a variety of outdoor things as well as tons of picture taking! Now that they have gone back to their lives my husband and I have realized how important family is and to never forget what really matters in life!

Now to the Naughty stuff you all love to hear about! I am going to get you all an update for the start of this week and video clips to follow. I am sorry I did not get you an update last week but I am sure you will all understand. Cardio is being done each and every morning and boy I am getting tighter by the minute! Until Next time!!!!

Stay Naughty for ME!!

Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home