Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day

I hope that you all called your dads to wish them a wonderful Fathers Day. I had to call Turkey to get my dad. He and my mom are on vacation so I called there. I have such respect for my dad, what a hard working man, he provided for his family while I was growing up. It is great to see my parents taking time to relax since they are retired.

Hey, to totally change the subject, I have made a BIG decision. I am going to be doing Adult webcam and webcam on a full time basis. I am not getting and younger and need to do this while I can! LOL So please check the FTULTRACAM schedule to support me!

No, I didn't foget your updates! I will get you some this week. I wanted to give Andy time to enjoy his honey moon and maybe be Naughty Andy for a week!! LOL

Until Next Time....

Stay Naughty for ME!

Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home