Thursday, August 30, 2007

Enjoying the OPEN

Well although I am a bodybuilder I really enjoy all kinds of sports, although I am not sure if bodybuilding is considered a sport some say yes and some no. Anyway, this week I am taking in the US OPEN on TV. These athletes bust there ass off on the court and I enjoy the look of victory when they win their game. Can't wait to see who walks away with the WIN for both the men and the women.

Now back to bodybuilding and what is going on in my life. I am back to serious training and maintaining the look I brought to Vegas for my photoshoots. I just feel so much sexier with a tighter body even if it requires more work year round on my part, it is worth it! Hope you all enjoy this update and video clips are on the way for this week as well. Videos are so fun to make since I enjoy "playing" to the camera! I will be on webcam this afternoon so if you are around stop in and say "hi".

The Olympia is right around the corner, will Coleman take his crown back???? We will all have to see,I know I will make sure I see this one.

Until Next Time.... Stay NAUGHTY for me

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home