Friday, August 24, 2007

Are you ready????

So are you ready for come updates? You all are probably saying "yeah, like 3 week ago"lol. Well we are back on track and getting ready for a weekend of shooting so they are on the way. I will get you some for the start of next week. For those of you who are members that join me on webcam, Thankyou!! I am happy to chat and perform for you in private. For those of you who yet to come, what are you waiting for???? Come and join the fun, that is Naughty fun. If you want to know what you can expect on a private webcam show let me inform you. Does nude, hard muscle erotica sound fun, well that is what you will get. I tease you with my NAUGHTY self live for YOU! If you need to know where to go get a pencil ready... Go to FTULTRACAM and go from there. On the top of that home page you can check the schedule where I always post the times you can see me. It is a great way for us to interact and get to know eachother better.

On another note since my hubby has been sick I have been training with a good friend of mine Lorin. She is an up and coming fitness/BB who has so much drive. Let me tell you she can hang. We trained legs last night and she really tore it up. She is very strong and you may see her on my site soon. Wouldn't that be cool an added attraction! She just loves this sport and is thinking of doing some modeling and competeing. I am sure she will be a success.

Other than that all is going well and I am just running around today catching up on some things before the weekend. Tonight I will meet with Lorin and get some shoulders in. Then on to my weekend of naughty fun and shooting! I get excited just talking about it!

Until Next time... Stay NAUGHTY FOR ME!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home