Sunday, August 05, 2007

So many girls so little time

Well I am back from Vegas and getting some rest before my week starts. When I tell you I had a very Naughty week last week that would be an understatement!! I worked with hot babes to name a few.... Denise Masino, Amber Deluca, Melissa Detwiller, Lynn Mccrossin and last but not least Kim Birtch and Angie Salvagno. Each and everyone of these hot ladies were just wondeful to work with. Infact Angie and I will be hitting the webcam scene together to really heat things up.

In Vegas my days were spent shooting all day long and when evening came us girls met up and talked about the day and got several laughs in as well. To say the least we had a blast both on and off the set.

As for me I have alot of really exciting things coming my way. First off I am starting FTWEBCAM and FANTASYCAM full time starting this week. I will be on an average of 4-5 days a week and will be bringing the new NAUGHTY to the screen, HARD AND LEAN!! For those of you who love my size it is still there but the muscle is hard and very lean. I really must say I love my new look and feel even NAUGHTIER with it.

So this blog is dedicated to the hot women the make this erotic bodybuilding scene possible and all the good time shared in Vegas. Please keep your eyes open for the dates that Angie and I will be performing together. Trust me this will be more than HOTT and will freakin SIZZLE!

UNTIL NEXT TIME ......... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home