Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Spreading my wings

Well, what can I say i am a naughty girl because i have been neglecting all of you!! This will come to an end this week I promise! See I have made several changes in my life although all have been very positive they have consumed alot of my time. I hope to see all of you on FTULTRACAM where I am performing very naughty shows weekly.

This Saturday Angie Salvagno and I are planning a erotic night of live webcam action. Don't miss this, check the ftultracam calander for the times. We are still in the planning phase but should have things rolling soon.

What's that? You want to know where the HELL an update is? LOL!! Ahhh is that what the site is for? hehe!! Yes an update will be here as well this week. Most of all thank you for all of your everlasting support.

Until Next time....STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home