Sunday, October 14, 2007

What have I been up to

Well over the past few weeks I have made ANOTHER decision, it seems this month or so I have been making big decisions. I have accepted a promotion at work which leaves me alot more to do in an 8 hour work day but I really work best under pressure. A couple weeks ago I made a decision to go part time at my job to do webcam more often. To be very honest I was bored out of my mind being home all day so I accepted this position and will still have time for webcam a couple days a week. I just find I need alot of things to fill my day and I HATE being bored. I would much rather feel overworked than not, can anyone say "WORK AHOLIC"!! :)

I see some new people joining and I want to say "thankyou" to all that join my site, means so much. Updates are on the way, do to my new job I am getting used to juggling all that I do. I will have updates this week along with videos.

UNTIL NEXT TIME....
STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!!!

XOXO
NURIYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home