Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just being Candid

Being candid is what my next update is all about. I was thinking that you always see me done up and very "staged". I decided to change that up for this update. See we just got a new townhome that we just love. So I take you inside it the day my hubby and I went in to measure and get color ideas for the paint. I tell ya we are going to do an overhaul on this townhome. We are changing all the paint, the tile in the kitchen, fixtures you name it, it is changing. We are soo busy shopping for ideas and furniture for it. So for the next few weeks I will pull up my naughty sleeves and make this house our home. One thing you guys might not know about me is I am a true HOME BODY!! I love my home and cherish everything it in. I am also a candle junkie. Well I think we are off to Home Depot but are they open this late on a Sunday?? Oh well I will just find out when I get there. I will keep you posted on the progression of my new home!!

Until Next Time..... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home