Tuesday, October 23, 2007

STRESSED TO THE MAXXXXXXX!!!

You know I guess you just can't avoid some stressful days or weeks. We found the home we want to live in but now it's dealing with the realtor and the condo association. But it looks like we will get it and I am gonna decorate it sooo pretty for Christmas. Listen, we are all having a BLAST on herbiceps so please stop in and see me. I will be on next this Thursday at about 7:00PM. I tell ya we really have fun and get some great chats going.

I have some sad news for you and need you all to say a prayer for me. My dad is going into heart surgery tomorrow morning and having all your support will help me sooo much. Ahhh life, you have to roll with it! Sometimes it is so stressful sometimes it is sad but I am always thankful for each and everyday!! I am also thankful for all of YOU!!

Until Next time.... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home