Saturday, October 20, 2007

On the lookout!

Well we are at a time in our lives where we are ready for a change. I am currently looking for a new pad to call home!! We are very picky but the main thing we are looking for is more room. Between my real life and my naughty life I have enough clothes and shoes for all of South Florida. I need a large area we can convert into another closet and NOT a his and hers, I need all the room cause when it comes to my clothes I am very greedy!! :)

Today started early with a morning cardio session then off to get my hair done. I tell ya keeping up with this blonde is a pain in the ASS. Every 4 weeks I am in the salon getting my touch ups. It is a blast I must say due to the fact the my hairdresser is so CRAZY and he is great to chat with. After my hair it was off to the gym for chest and biceps and lastly off to a bodybuilders second home..... the grocery store!! Everyone knows us there. They know what we eat and when we eat it! Some days we are there twice a day!

So here I sit with my freshly bleached hair feelin a bit naughty. Actually I am feelin VERY NAUGHTY so I leave you with the gaurantee that it is gonna get wild in here tonight!! :)

Until Next time.... Stay Naughty for me!!!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home