Sunday, November 11, 2007

So much is going on!!

My goodness where do i begin. First of I must say I am down right pissed off that my site has not been updated. Just so you know I sent updates over 3 fuckin weeks ago and still have not heard from my webmaster! I have sent him 4 e-mails with NO response BUT I have noticed that the other sites he works with are updated. Just unfair and I will need a very good excuse for this one!!

Ok, now onto some good news.... We are working on painting and cleaning our new town home. Holy shit we are working really hard!! You would have found me with a mop in one hand and a paint brush in the other if you were with me this weekend. Then I had to make sure our current home was clean and ready for the work week. Yes even naughty girls have to keep a clean home. If you don't know, I am a HUGE clean freak and really hate a mess. But we just love the new place and I plan on shooting several galleries there so you can enjoy it with me.

On the training front I am stepping it up a notch and dedicating more time to getting leaner and leaner. I just talked with my dear friend Denise Masino today and we have some very NAUGHTY things coming up that we want you to be a part of. Stay tuned for more info on that but it will be worth waiting for.

Lastly, I am having a blast on Herbiceps and will be on all this week. Just go to Herbiceps.com and it will lead you to the cam portion. I really have the best fans and such a strong support system that I am sooo grateful for. Look for me after 7:00pm eastern time.

Until Next Time..... Stay Naughty For ME!!!


xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home