Sunday, January 20, 2008

Can't take the cold

WOW, growing up in the northeast you would think I could handle a bit of cold weather, but I can't. I am freezing down here in Florida. I think it is around 50 degrees tonight and I am FROZEN!! Updates are on the way for the start of this week. Other than that I have been taking one day at a time and being naughty whenever I get a chance.

Work has been very tough for the past several weeks but it looks as though it may get better soon. Tonight I am going to take a HOTTTTT shower and jump into my bed with the candles lit and watch "The Girls Next Door". I love that show, hot blondes running around in next to nothing, what's not to like!! LOL

Until Next Time..... Stay Naughty for me!!

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Hi girl, congratulations, you are certainly awesome. You have participated in a film "Blood + Kisses".
Do you have your clips?
Eres muy agraciada! Babe.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home