Friday, December 14, 2007

Yippie, the weekend is here!

Happy Friday to all of you!! Hope you all have something naughty in store for your weekend. With any luck I will!! (wink) Well, who am I kidding being naughty seems like a daily routine for me. The good part is this weekend I will capture these naughty moments and share them with all of you!! Yes, you heard right an update is just days away so let the celebration begin! :) My computer is up and running so we are good to go.

I am sure I am not the only one that can't keep up with the days and weeks. It seems like I need to get the days longer so I can fit all that I need to do in them. Hmmmm, maybe I need to make a call to the guy upstairs to arrange that, he must like naughty girls right?? HEHEHE.

And then we have Christmas, wow already. I am happy to say my mom and dad will being coming to spend the holiday with me and my husband in the new home. This year I am trying to be more festive and set up a tree and all that stuff. I am really not a big holiday person so I kind of have to push myself to do it. Guess I like to treat everyday like a holiday maybe that is why I shop so much! :)

Until Next Time..... Stay Naughty for ME!!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home