Saturday, December 15, 2007

Foot rub PLEASE!!!!

WOW, my feet are killing me from my long Saturday. Let me get you filled in on what my day was like. I got up this morning and hit the gym for my early morning cardio followed by my famous ab workout. Then it was on to pick up my hubby for a nice relaxing breakfast. From there the day got hetic so a relaxing breakfast was much appreciated! :)

Our new home is still not what I want it to be so today we put a stop to that. When a Naughty girl wants something a Naughty girl MUST have it! :) So we spent about 9 hours shopping and getting the finishing touches to make my home a Naughty retreat! This home is filled with earth tones, a fountain and flowers which are just a few things that make me relax. I spend so much time working and training that I really wanted this home to be somewhere that I could feel an escape from my life outside these walls. I really think I achieved that and I am so excited with the way it came out. So here I sit fountain flowing and candles lit. Ahhhh, I really think being naughty pays off! (wink) :)

Until Next Time.... Stay Naughty for ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home