Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BIG DECISIONS!!

Well, here I go again!!! I am not content in my life at the moment so you know what that means.... CHANGE!!! Although I really hate change, at times you just have to suck it up and do it. I remember when I was younger I read this really awesome book called "Feel the fear and do it anyway". That is really where I am at in my life. I am nearing 30 and want to take new risks and really be in control of ME!! Having said that, I have made the decision to quit my job and entertain all of you FULL TIME!! I will be on FTVIDZ and HERBICEPS full time along with taking more time with my site and updating ALOT more! This is really exciting for me and I am so thankful to have all of you to make this happen for me! So all I can say is "get ready" the fun has just begun!!

Until Next Time.... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home