Thursday, March 06, 2008

Heading West

Well tomorrow I jump in my car and head west to go see one of my best friends, Denise Masino. We are going to spend the day catching up and having fun. I really can't wait and can you get the visual of 2 of the Naughtiest girls in bodybuilding sitting down shooting the shit! Now you know only trouble can come from that!! :) It has been months since I have seen her and so much is going on in our lives it will be so good to see her! Video clip updates are around the corner so get ready they are HOTT!

Now just in case you did not know mark your calanders, I turn 30 on THURSDAY, 3/13. Yes everyone this naughty girl has hit the 30 mark. The funny thing is the older I get the Naughtier I BECOME! Isn't that supposed to work the opposite! LOL Now I would love to hear from you on how you think I should spend this special day. So e-mail me your thoughts!

Until Next Time.... Stay NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home