Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hey

Well here we are another Saturday has passed and another week is just around the corner. I have one more LONG week at my current job until I am all yours. I really must say I am having a blast on HEBICEPS and I am soooo thankful for all the support you guys give me it means so much to me! Please come and join the fun this coming week. I will be on nightly at about 8:00pm.

I was trying to think of something to do tonight since I am feeling a bit frisky and then it came to me! I am going to grab my man and take him to my favorite eroitic store so we can pick out some kinky, fun outfits to play in and some toys to tease him! Now doesn't that sound like a totally FUN Saturday night!! :)

Until Next Time.... Stay NAUGHTY FOR ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home