Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

I hope you all are going to tease and spoil your lover this holiday. A holiday the allows us to be as frisky as we want to be, now that is what I am talkin about! :) I would love to hear some of your Valentine adventures so e-mail me and let me know what you did! I on the other hand feel I don't need to tell you what I will be up to. All my loyal fans know it will be NAUGHTY!! (wink)

As for training news,I am very pleased with how things are coming. I am quite lean but still packing all that sweet muscle. Speaking of my sweet muscle you can see me on HERBICEPS this and next week for live webcam shows! Come and join me with exciting muscle shows and lots of naughty fun!!

Lastly, I want all of you to have a happy Valentines Day and cherish the one that you love or even lust! :)

Until Next Time..... Stay Naughty for Me

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home