Monday, March 10, 2008

Day of SEX

Well let me tell you, I think I am the master of being NAUGHTY!! Saturday I was quite bored I had family here all last week and although it was soooo good to see them and spend time with time I felt my naughty ways were being suppressed!! Now that is never a good thing and I knew only one way to set myself free!! So, as soon as they left on Saturday I jumped in my car and headed to one of my favorite stores in south florida, HUSLTER. WOW, I think I spent about $400.00 on naughty outfits to show off on this site and webcam (HERBICEPS). I think you all will really like what I got, I know a sexy outfit is just what the doctor calls for when I need a pick me up!! :)

I will be on HERBICEPS in the afternoons and evenings so come and see me. Video clips are sent and should be posted anytime now.

Until Next Time.... STAY NAUGHTY FOR ME!!!!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home