Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Misery!!

Holy shit let me tell you what, I KNEW IT!! I knew that trip to the dentist would do me in. I haven't been in quite awhile so I did need a filling. Not sure what the hell she did to me but I have been in intense pain for almost a week. Now how is a girl supposed to be naughty when it feels like my mouth is going to blow up. I guess where she shot the novacane(not sure how to spell) I had some exposed nerves from brushing too hard. Everytime I would put something in my mouth I could just die from the pain. Anyway, it is getting better but I am scheduled for some cosmetic work to be done in a few weeks and I am down right SCARED!!

Now for some naughty news, an update should be here in like a second. I sent them this weekend so not sure what the delay is but that seems to be the story of my life with this site. Waiting, I hate it but I am sure once my webmaster gets a chance he will get the update up. Here is a preview.... tight pink dress, outside, NO PANITES!! It is worth the wait. :)

Until Next Time...... Stay Naughty For ME!!!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home