Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dredded Appointment!!

Ok, I am a tough girl but when it comes to the dentist I am like a child!! Tomorrow I HAVE to go to the dentist before I can't chew my food anymore. I have been dealing with pain on the left side of my mouth for oh a YEAR now and YES I have not done anything about it!! I still think I would be holding off but one of my clients work at a dental office and was sweet enough to make me an appointment! So tomorrow at say 11:30 think of me in the dental chair and please feel sorry for me, it will make me feel better!! :)

Other than the whole tooth thing, things are going really well. I am loving webcam and the freedom that comes with it and I could not do it without the support from all of you!! Think of it this way, the more you support me and all that I do the more time I spend in the gym getting better for all of you. In the next several weeks you will see a Nuriye that you have NEVER seen before! I am in the gym twice a day and spend late afternoons and evenings on HERBICEPS. Please stop by and chat, we really have a blast!

Until Next Time....Stay Naughty For ME!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home