Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BIG FAVOR!!

Ok guys listen, I really need a favor from each and everyone of you!! Life can at times have it's challanges and a VERY DEAR FRIEND of mine is going thru one. I just found out today that my dear friend's husband is quite ill. I know this blogger is usually filled with naughty adventures but this one has a more serious note. Please say a prayer that my dear friend and her husband stay positive and never loose track of how beautiful life is thru this time. They will make it but knowing that lots of people are praying for them will help alot!! POWER IN NUMBERS!! If you all knew her you would know exactly why she has been my friend for 9 years! It kills me to have them deal with any kind of pain! She knows who she is and I love her!! Thank you guys!

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home