Friday, October 22, 2010

LEGS!

In just a little while I am off to train legs. I am on a path of destruction with my legs!! LOL I swear I get so crazy and end up limping out of the gym after every leg workout. I push like a crazy women going heavy and high reps but if I get it done must mean that is what my body needs, right?? :) Actaully I am pushing my body to new limits this off season. Did back on Tuesday and for bent over rows I hit 405 for 15 reps. That is just one of my insane lifts, I am hitting new high numbers for all body parts. I wont settle for 4th again I am hitting that stage like a FREAK!!!!!!!!!! 4.5 weeks until diet comes and I need to pack lots of hard, lean muscle on for this prep! I will let you know how legs go..... :) Oh I am holding at 190 in the am and 194 in the pm and I am so much stronger then when I was 230.

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home