Saturday, September 11, 2010

Life

Just when life seems great all can change! I got a phone call last week that a family member is on life support fighting for her life! The news was horrible and so sad and made me make a very difficult decision. Just 10 days out from my show I had to pull out to be there for my family. I am a huge family person and dont doubt my decision but it still sucks. I will travel to be with my family next week which was the date of my show. Lynn, my awesome trainer was so bummed and I am too. I will stay big and hard so we can come up with a game plan to the next show. You never know what life can throw and you and I pray my family will not lose a member. I will stay positive and wish for the best. I will get you guys an update next week, I have been dealing with so much I have not had a moment to get an update in. Please understand and thank you for being there! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger fitnflorida said...

"You never know what life can throw at you" -- truer words never spoken.

I'm sorry to hear about your news, ...and you definately have your heart in the right place. family and friends are the most important things you will ever have in this world, cherish them, the rest will work itself out.

Take Care

1:30 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Thank you my friend, that means alot!! XOXO

7:45 AM  
Blogger StbnCsnv said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home