Thursday, September 02, 2010

Nothing Shocks ME!

Today I was in Walmart, yes I shop in Walmart :) and 2 very heavy set women were just STARRING at me. I really didn't think too much about it since people always trip over themselves when I walk by. One of the women asked me if she could ask me a question, with a big smile I said "sure". Well I would soon regret saying "sure" the question she asked me shocked me but didn't suprise me. "ARE YOU A MAN" was what she asked people!! LOL I stood there for a moment and said...."Just because I am a woman with muscle means I must be a man"? "NO I AM NOT A MAN"!!!! She put her hands up and said "OH WELL IT IS ONLY A QUESTION"!! I walked away thinking what the fuck just happened. I am quite shocked that people are so ignorate still to this day. Then I thought to myself shit I must be getting better as a bodybuilder!! lol. Part of me wanted to say to her since we are getting personal let me ask you a question, why are you sooooo FAT! I bet she would not of handled that question as well as I handled hers! The bottom line is if my big, hard, sexy muscle that we all love makes me a man then all the haters can SUCK MY DICK!!!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Frog God said...

what your fans might like to see:
you crushing cans
arm wrestling with a man or another muscular woman
exercising nude
-push ups
-pull ups
-crunches

swimming

6:14 PM  
Blogger Frog God said...

team up with
http://www.flaviacrisos.net/

http://www.wpwmax.com/content.php

http://www.laurenpowers.com/

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home