Thursday, July 22, 2010

HOLY WATER

Ok, let me tell you I am holding water like a MOTHER!! LOL WOW, ok let me explain, my arms are big, hard and veiny and my legs too BUT my abs, oh my poor abs, they are under some serious water!! LOL I am 190 and look great very lean just bigger but I really need to flush this water from my midsection. I know it is just the rebound of dehydration but what a mind fuck, one minute abs are shredded next.... not. :( Dont worry I am bound and determined to get my 6 pack back. I think it was my last post that I said I needed time right?? Well, times up!! I am prepping for my next show Sept 18. I just really cant sit still and let time pass. I will be on the stage in about 8.5 weeks and will bring a bigger, harder package since I am starting prep from a lighter weight, 40 lbs lighter to be exact. SO here we go my naughty friends....... SHOW TIME, take 2! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home