Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tech Trouble

Hi guys want to give you a brief update about my updates. I have modem trouble on my computer at home which is delaying the updates. A tech will be coming out to my home today or tomorrow, you know how that goes, they never give an exact time. I have limited access to internet and email because my modem keeps on going out on me. It is up for the moment so I wanted to make sure I let you know why the delay with updates this week. As soon as the problem is fixed I will get updates posted. We all know I hate to not have control over a situation but I will stay calm and wait for it to be fixed. Thank you for the support. :) On another note I am 3 weeks out and ready to kick some ass. As soon as tech issue is fixed, I can share with you just how ready I will be come show time!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home